Evergreen Sanitation’s Septic Services
Septic Tank Cleaning in Western Washington
At Evergreen Sanitation, we provide a wide range of septic services to residents of Woodinville, Redmond, Issaquah, and throughout King County and Western Washington. Click on any of the following sanitation services to read more.
- Septic Pumping and Cleaning: Periodic pumping and cleaning of your home or business’ septic system can go a long way in preventing serious damage requiring repair and replacement. The waste in your septic system builds over time, which requires it to be pumped out and cleaned. If you have a septic tank, we recommend-as do other health professionals-having it checked once a year.
- Septic Repair and Replacement: Our septic repair and replacement services are usually needed when home and business owners notice that something isn’t right with their septic system. While septic pumping and cleaning are preventative measures, septic repair and replacement services are aimed at fixing problems like an overflowing septic tank, causing sludge to drain.
- Grease Trap Cleaning: Grease traps are used in plumbing as a way to intercept grease and separate it from water when it goes through your drains, but this grease can build up over time. We can work with any kind of grease trap to provide cleaning to keep your septic system running smoothly.
- Real Estate Inspections: Before you buy or sell, call us. We’ll review your septic system and provide the necessary pumping, cleaning and repair services so your property passes inspection for sale.
- Sump Pump Replacement: Sump pumps are most common in properties prone to flooding or dampness. We recommend having your sump pump and basin checked once a year.
- Greenhaus Portable Restrooms: Call to ask us about this port-a-potty service!
Call Evergreen Sanitation today at (425) 337-1957 & (800) 433-1678 for a free estimate!